Family Court hears a variety of cases. If you are a parent of a minor child, Family Court is the place to get orders of custody and visitation. You should have a lawyer explain the different types of custody orders which can be issued. What is the difference between legal custody and residential custody? What is joint custody? If you are seeking visitation, what kind of schedule do you want? These are issues which we can help you with. If you are a grandparent, you may also ask the Court for visitation – consult us to find out.

error: Content is protected !!